- Added ability to carry forward some details from previous timecards when creating new timecards.
- Alpha-numeric sort order has been implemented in drowdown lists.
- Various usability upgrades including addition of yes/no to toggle boxes to make them more user friendly.
- Bug fix for issues related to app not loading data properly when launched offline.
- Custom Forms are integrated into the MobileApp with supporting reports available in the WebApp.
- Start/End time that wrap past midnight are now calculating the total hours correctly.
- 140-character phase-level comment fields have been added to time cards to allow for phase or project specific comments.
- Add ability to delete rejected timecards from list page.
- Disable isDriver toggle if the timecard is not editable.
- Fixed a bug; when submitting a timecard on the list page, the “hours don’t match” popup showed up in front of detail page.
- Rebuilt the offline syncing engine.